November 21, 2010

Following my heart!

I can resist no longer! Although I have a full time J. O. B., my heart lies in creativity and I have been compelled by my desire to create art in my own sacred space! I have started plans on my own in-home studio! I have to share this wonderful book that I have been reading- "The Artistic Mother", by Shona. So Inspiring!
I have been putting together art pieces by fellow artists that inspire me! I have also been assembling my moat favorite of collections and trinkets that reflect me. Bel.
Join me on this most awesome of journeys! I have begun working on my studio mission statement, but it is still a work in progress. I want it to be original and meaningful to my goals and dreams. Wish me luck!
P. S, Here is a chair I found at a garage sale this weekend! It cried out to me! I knew it belonged in the studio!!

Check out some inspiration photos of other artists' studios. Courtesy of Flickr!

live it the moment Pictures, Images and Photos

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote