December 8, 2010

The Art Studio

Inspiration. Creativity. Where do people find the connection to create their dreams and make them reality? I have been working on my vision and dream of creating a peaceful haven where I can dream and create the art and life I see in my mind. I have decided that I will be working on an online vision board. I also think that I need to start making my dreams and aspirations more specific. I love my life and I have the growing desire to create a safe and happy place where my family will share in the peace,good karma and happiness. I also want to be able to share the healing power of art wih others and be able to reach out and help families in my community .This is my wish. I am always looking to other artists' blogs for inspiration and ideas. I found this wonderful site that I would love to share. Check out The Magpie Girl- This wonderful lady is soo inspiring!!http://www.magpie-girl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote