June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

A special post today- Father's Day!


My dad passed away unexpectedly in 1989. I adored my dad and I was definitely daddy's little girl! My dad was an intelligent, quiet and loving family man. He had four women in his life; his mother (my grandmother), my mom, my sister and myself. His life as a son, husband, father and as an educator was dedicated to the happiness of his family. He touched many lives with the goodness in his heart and the twinkle in his eye. Here are a few pictures I'd like to share from my childhood. A look at that man that I call Daddy! Yes, from my childhood to this day- he was and always will be- my Daddy!!! 

















I love you, Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote