December 8, 2011

Guest Blogger: The Art Dream



The First Guest Blogger At The Artist’s House!!! I am so excited to introduce a young and brilliantly talented artist named Mary Frances Vega. This young woman is full of so much creativity and talent! And she also has such a sweet personality with a wonderful sense of humor that I just love!!!
Well, here are a few questions I got to ask her before her big move to the Ohio area. And I’ve also included some photos of her work, which are whimsical and bright- just like her. Okay, I have to admit, this beautiful young lady is my oldest daughter. But she is all of the words described above and more. Stop by and visit her Etsy Shop!  




1.             Tell us a bit about yourself.
 Im a world famous artist. In my world. With a small slice of cake.

2.            Apart from creating things, what do you do?
Work. Eat. Creating things takes up a lot of my time. Not that Im complaining. 

3.             What first made you want to become an artist?
 Im not sure. Its just something that I started doing. Maybe I picked it up from my amazingly artistic mother? (: 

4.             Please describe your creative process.
 Its complicated. 

5.             Name your top five books, movies, musicians, and websites.
 Books: The Thirteenth Tale, The Eye of the World, Inkheart, Enders Game, I Am Number Four.
Movies: Promise of the Rose, Black Dream Hole, Heart of Ice, Twister, Lord of the Rings (they all count as one, right?).
Musicians: Gerard Way, Amanda Palmer, Amy Lee, Barry White, Bach.
Websites: Facebook, Etsy, Cracked, Failbook, Explosm. 

6.            How do you promote your work?
  On Etsy, Facebook, Deviant Art. 

7.            In ten years, where would you like to be?
 Chillin with my kids out in the country. 

8.             What would be the title of your memoir?
 The Life of Me: A Musical

9.             Where does your inspiration come from?
  The world around me.

10.         Who has been most influential in your art?
 Definitely my family. 

11.         If you could peek inside the studio of any artist, designer or craftsman (dead or alive), who would it be?

Da Vinci, perhaps.

















 Frances and FiancĂ©, Joe

1 comment:

  1. its so nice to meet you, I found yuou from Ann's blog, beautiful work!I'm you newest follower!
    Have you joined in Paint Party Friday?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote