April 7, 2012

I'm participating in Jamie Ridler Studio's "Full Moon Dreamboard"!



Last night's full moon was the Full Pink Moon. Let's celebrate by releasing our worries and embracing our dreams. To participate in Full Moon Dreamboards, visit Jamie Ridler Studios.

Here is my Full Moon Dreamboard! The whole experience of making a dreamboard was very therapeutic, I must say! I've always loved gardening by the Moon Phases and I think it's only appropriate to enjoy and honor her for all the good and positive energy that is given us!! :)


Here's a picture of the Full Pink Moon- April 6th from my garden! It was taken with my iphone, so it's not a very good photo.


Took the opportunity to bless our home...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote