June 25, 2012

Dirty Footprints Studio: I Need Your Help

I had to share this heartfelt project that is going on at Dirty Footprints Studio
This idea came together after Connie at Dirty Footprints Studio found out about the death of a dear friend of hers. 
I think it is a wonderful vision she has shared with all of us. It would be wonderful if you could join us in making her vision a reality. Help to create a connection of photographs of the sky from all over the world. And honor the memory of a loved one you have lost. 

Help connect the spirits of those we love who are no longer with us.

Please follow the link below to find out more. It's super simple!


Dirty Footprints Studio: I Need Your Help: I took this photo of the sky only moments after hearing the news that my dear friend, Uncle Johnny , died. Ever since then--I can't ge...

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a creative and powerful way to handle the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda!

    Thank you so much for sharing my project here on your beautiful blog. I'm deeply touched.

    Sending you buckets and buckets of LOVE!

    BIG Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was most definitely my pleasure, Connie. Thank you for sharing your project! I think it's been therapeutic for me, as I'm sure it is for many others. Many blessings!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote