July 25, 2012

Happy wife. Happy life.


My dear husband had an accident at work this week. He had a bad fall and fractured two ribs! He's recovery now, but in a whole lot of pain. He's been known to tell family and friends that his motto in life is: "happy wife, happy life!"After his accident I realized- WOW, how ironic! He DOES make my life so happy! And he does it by just being who he is! Right now- I'm afraid I am NOT happy because he his hurt and feeling bad. :(
This incident just made me realize how grateful I am to be married to such a loving and strong man!!

Here are a few pictures from our 12th wedding anniversary getaway! Pictures were taken at The Westcave Preserve in The Texas Hill country. It was heavenly!!

















Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote