July 25, 2012

Happy wife. Happy life.


My dear husband had an accident at work this week. He had a bad fall and fractured two ribs! He's recovery now, but in a whole lot of pain. He's been known to tell family and friends that his motto in life is: "happy wife, happy life!"After his accident I realized- WOW, how ironic! He DOES make my life so happy! And he does it by just being who he is! Right now- I'm afraid I am NOT happy because he his hurt and feeling bad. :(
This incident just made me realize how grateful I am to be married to such a loving and strong man!!

Here are a few pictures from our 12th wedding anniversary getaway! Pictures were taken at The Westcave Preserve in The Texas Hill country. It was heavenly!!

















3 comments:

  1. I hope he is healing quickly so you can get back to being happy... and the photos are pretty wonderful I have to say... beautifully green and lush... and it reminds me so much of where my parents used to live that it is freaky...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey! The hubby is doing very well. The place in the photos is magical! We have already gone back with the kids so they could also enjoy this place! And I know we'll be back again soon! Your parents must have been very lucky to live in an area like this!! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty vacation spot! Take good care of hubby and he'll be better soon so you can both be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote