February 24, 2012

Inspired by Winter Soulodge! Happy PPF!!

I've had such a wonderful experience participating in the winter session of Soulodge! I can't even begin to tell you! I've also begun tinkering with a digital drawing app called Artrage  http://www.artrage.com/ and here is one of my creations!! Well, here is a drawing that was inspired by Pixie Campbell!
http://www.pixiecampbell.com/



Okay, here's the old-fashioned hand drawn colored pencil piece. You know, I think I like the digitally drawn piece better!!! :) I'll just have to keep working on my drawing skills. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such kind comments!




9 comments:

  1. Most interesting artwork today Belinda! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your imagination. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting of the wolf and girl is splendid. really nice work. I'll have to show this to my son who just adores wolfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawing is beautiful!! I like both techniques. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and interesting! Great work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very mystical. Artrage is lots of fun, endless options for surfaces and brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think both look great. It's fun to do the "same" drawing a couple different ways.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great symbolism, so very magical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very creative you are. Love it! They both look awesome. A late Happy PPF to you. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote