March 14, 2012

ABC's about me!





Okay, so I've seen these questionnaires on Facebook, but I thought I would go ahead and participate in a blog, "ABC's about me!" Thanks to Crated Love Blogsite, http://www.craftedlove.com/ It would be great to learn more about all of the lovely bloggers that visit my blog! And you'll be able to learn a little more about me (Yikes!)! Have fun!!

Age: 48

Bedsize: Queen

Chores that you hate: laundry

Dogs: Jessie/ Blue Heeler, Artemis/ Black lab, Bronte/ Basset Hound

Essential start to your day: herbal tea or flavored water

Favorite color: adobe red

Gold or Silver: silver

Height: 5'6

Instruments you play: (have played) piano, clarinet and saxophone

Job title: Counselor

Kids: Benjamin, Frances, Joseph, Adam and Leigha

Live: Rowlett, Texas

Mother’s Name: Ramirez

Nicknames: Bellie and Bel

Overnight hospital stays: head injury as child and pregnancy related visits

Pet peeves: People who mistreat animals. People that are constantly pessimistic.

Quote from a movie or tv show: "That's no moon, it's a space station." Ben Kenobi, Star Wars ", "These are not te droids you're looking for.", Ben Kenobi, Star Wars, "Do. Or do not. There is no try." Yoda, Star Wars

Right or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: Only my older sister, Diana

Time you wake up: without alarm? 9 ish. with alarm? 6 ish- but just barely.

Underwear: what about it? Mom always said to be sure and wear clean underwear in case I was in a car accident and my skimmies were exposed. Who cares if I was on the verge of dying, as long as the medical personnel witnessed that I was wearing clean underwear.

Vegetable you hate: Eggplant. Even though I think it's aesthetically beautiful!

What makes you run late: Um, do you realize who you're talking to? I run on Bel time.

X-Rays You’ve Had: chest w-rays and dental x-rays. Foot x-ray and hand x-ray.

Yummy food you make: Enchiladas

Zoo Animal: I could sit for hours at the Gorilla Habitat! As long as they are on the opposite side of the barriers!!

What are your ABCs? 
If you decide to do this little meme link me up! I'd love to learn more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote