March 17, 2012

Celebrating Year 2 with Paint Party Friday!

So happy to be able to participate in the 2nd year of Paint Party Friday! I am posting a work in progress that is part of a challenge from Inspiration Avenue AND Sketchbook Project Photo Response! I think I've over challenged myself! But here goes!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I look forward to visiting all the other inspiring artist's blogs across the blogosphere!!!
Thanks for stopping by!



I have taken a vintage photo and am producing my interpretation of it in watercolor. This is still a work in progress...



Vintage photo



7 comments:

  1. Great start to your painting! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting looks beautiful.. Love the colors..

    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully painted...must have taken a LOT of patience! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is a wonderful piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is coming along very nicely Belinda, good job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful start to your watercolor. That is such a beautiful inspiration photo too. Have a great time working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is looking great so far! Interesting to start from a black and white photo - it opens the whole spectrum to your imagination!

    BTW Did you know you still have word verification/captcha on?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote