May 18, 2012

Paint Party Friday- Inner Wild Woman sleeps

So, I've joined a wonderful book study group on Facebook. We are reading "Women who run with the wolves" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes and our first expressive art project is to draw our inner wild woman. After reading the introduction and first chapter, I have come to realize that my inner wild woman is very dormant and and need to rouse her from her sleep! So here is my inner wild woman sleeping. But hopefully not for very long!!
Have a wonderful and creative week and thanks for stopping by to visit my little old blog!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the light around her and reflected from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful capture---of a wild spirit incubating--waiting for just the right unexpected time to be birthed....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not have thought your inner wild woman was sleeping. Can't wait to see what happens when you wake her up.

    Love the ATC's at the top of the page, the skies are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful interpretation, loving your painting. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous painting! :) I like the way she is sleeping and the background and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it. Beautiful work Belinda! Here's hoping you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps you should wake her up slowly, and gently, so you don't startle her. ;) I really like your style of painting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. diet to cure fatty liver diet to cure fatty liver diet to cure fatty liver

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... nonalcoholic fatty liver disease vitamin e

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote