June 1, 2012

Coyote Companion & Paint Party Friday!



Happy Paint Party Friday! Glad you've stopped by! Check out this watercolor I made while doing a book study on the book, "Women Who Run with the Wolves". I've enjoyed working with this theme and it's really been a great experience! 
Best news is that I'm going to be on summer vacation in a week!! So I am hoping that it will give me more time to devote to my art studio and to my artwork!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and creative week!


Want to join in on the fun!!?!


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful portrait inspired by "Women Who Run With Wolves!"
    I love art work inspired by literature.
    Yor visual translation is great!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful book Women who run with the wolves, and this is the perfect illustration.... love how pensive both characters are!! Great job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, that is just beautiful. Really an excellent job. Thanks for sharing. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect painting for that book! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is such a fabulous painting Belinda. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you get up to with the holiday just around the corner... lots of time to paint has to be great news not only for you, but also for those of us who will get to enjoy your work...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work and I do love their expressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote