December 7, 2012

Paint Party Friday! And a wedding!


Yikes! My oldest daughter is getting married January 5th and I've made the invitations myself. This is a linoleum block cut print. I've also added a random pencil drawing I did recently and a couple of pictures of two of my cats. I guess I feel a little bit random...

This is a photo of the actual linoleum block.


This is a print for the cover of the wedding invitation. It's going to be a rustice themed wedding!

My wolf spirit

Mozart

Plato 

Follow this link to find talented and inspirational artists!


8 comments:

  1. Nice work. Love the wolf. Thanks. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special to make your daughters wedding invitation. I like the way it came out. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lino cut, really special and beautiful! Great drawing and cute pet portraits! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is very lucky to have such good art for her wedding invitations. I like rustic better than pretty too:)
    And those animal pics are adorable-especially your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a weddiing invitation, i am sure your daughter will be very pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Happy PPF, Annette G
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and lovely invitation! Stopping by late from PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really special to have handmade wedding invitations, something to treasure in the keepsake box more than ever. Betty (visiting from Paint Party Friday)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote