February 14, 2014

Blogworthy

Wow! I have been away for too long!! My last post was in November 2013! I need to work on that! LOL! I have been working on my art, but have not really produced anything that I have felt is noteworthy- or should I say, "blog-worthy". I really need to work on that as well!! Anywho, I am posting my latest work. These are all inspired by my trip to The Hill Country this past October. I spent a weekend there at The Herbalismo Festival and was really impressed! I so need another get away like that one again!!
Hope you enjoy!!





all these were done on canvas in acrylics.
I'm linking this post to Paint Party Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote