April 21, 2011

I like dreaming

I'm a dreamer...


I have always lived in my own little world inside my head. Yes, I was very much picked on and teased as a child- and adult! But, it has always been that way for me, and once I accepted that about myself- I have felt happy and complete. It’s just in my nature.


What are you dreaming of?


I think we all have hidden dreams. A place inside your mind where you are at peace and you feel connected to your inner being. The true you. What do you see there? I see warmth, love, acceptance and all the wonders of the cosmos! I know that I am a spiritual being and that this outside shell is only temporary. All the sadness and strife I have experienced in my life does not define who I am and does not make me any less worthy of love.




“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be diminished. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are dearly appreciated! Enjoy your day!!

Instagram

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Project Coyote